Thursday, January 21, 2010

A short break

Yees, I think tonight can sleep at least 5hours already :D (no, I haven't been sleeping super late and waking up really late, I just sleep late but persist in waking up early LOL) SoI'm ganna blog for a while to de-stress. I mean, I lurrve blogging!

Soo, Jonathan saw my post about feeling useless and happily gave me work to do :d I actually coded today. Gotta change the new event layout I did in Excel into a part of the app (still dunno if it is a joke, but it's fun to try). And omg, I have real respect for all the programmers. Understanding and actually doing it is so different. I mean, it's easy to suggest how the stuff should look, but to really do it is blaah.After 1 hour+, all I churned out was a mess HAHA (lucky there was a backup of the original file). Cong's face when he saw it was so priceless.

In case you are wondering, part of my 1h+ worth of work...

Couldn't look more different than what it is supposed to be. (all right, it could la) Steady, perhaps slow and easy I guess (within the deadline ofc).....


And I still think my group is awesome to be in. Ji Wei is damn funny :D I just had to say that.

"What! I only can invite 4 people to the application?!?! But I'm the developer!!!"
And trying to prove the inside of the plastic cup is more slippery than the outside!
HAHA.

Okies, bed time. I really just wanted to see how fast I could type an entry :P Answer is damn fast :D So it's no problem even if I get really busy... not even 5min whaaha

Or not bedtime :P

8 comments:

  1. I lurrve blogging

    You do? I thought you hated blogging? :-)

    I really just wanted to see how fast I could type an entry :P Answer is damn fast :D

    I really just wanted to respond to your post. Answer is damn fast. :-)

    Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all in the head man. If you say stuff enough, you start to believe it, and then you try to live it. Hopefully not too much adverse side effects. Should start thinking that coding is just a really fun puzzle game next :P

    Gnight prof! Don't keep your wife up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all in the head man.

    Exactly. You think you can do it, yes you can. Well it is actually just the mind that matters. I remember you were talking something about the Bollywood movie "3 idiots" (I dont remember what was the topic, but something related to that).
    There is this song in the movie called "AALL IZZ WAALLL" (All is well). There is this concept of the protagonist that the heart is actually a slave of the conscious mind. As in, whenever you are in a deep trouble situation, just say "AALL IZZZ WELLL" to yourself and you will be better in facing that situation. And that is also the concept of "Mantra" in the Hindu religion.

    P.S. Was looking for the song with english subtitles.. couldnt find any :( Will explain fully sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really just wanted to see how fast I could type an entry

    On your way to Blog Queen Shannon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL hahaha AALL IZZZ WAALLLLL. I just said it out loud :P It's actually pretty fun to say! We should chant it in class :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Funniest moment that night was:

    Cong: right now we can check both "Looking for people" and " Organising", do we wanna do something abt it?

    ** all silent **

    JiWei: No...it means that the person is Looking for people to Organise events!

    ** mad laughter **

    ReplyDelete