Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Two Half Days as a hermit

Okie, hermits will probably be pissed I say that, but 2 half days at home without the internet is like being away from the whole world. And after a netless near 3 days at a retreat, it's like nearly 5 netless days.

So the problem is finally solved but we were kind of forced into signing on with Singnet for another 2 years :/ Told my mom not to but she told me not to be ignorant, and it's the only way blaaah.

But through this experience I've realized how dependent I am on the net. It's turned already into a need rather than a want :( That's scary. I'm going cold turkey after CS3216 for sure. After that I'll probably revert back to my old ways, but at least I'll get reacquainted with warm Mrs. Sunshine. Frolicking in Botanic Gardens or wherever :P And then I'll take pictures of the scenery and upload it to my comput... OHH blah LOL. There goes netstinence.

Now, time to catch up on all the tutorials I couldn't do :P

Blah and some of my keyboard keys fell off or cracked... sian. Typing by pressing that gel nub like thing.

4 comments:

  1. There's a chopin recital on the 7th at the Botanical Gardens.

    ...

    Okay I'm not sure why I'm telling you this, seeing as I probably won't have time to go out anyway.

    Onward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dienasty: this Sunday ah :O Sounds nice! I won't have time to go anyway either though :P

    Jonathan: whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like someone is asking someone our for a date?

    CS3216 isn't JUST suffering after all..

    ReplyDelete