Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another entry

Okie, I think Prof Ben's last entry was to tell us we are not blogging as much as he wants us to! I don't really care about Blog King/Queen anyway, so I'm still going to continue posting :P Even if the class isn't about blogging :)

Wow, after the last session, I'm like O.O When people say how they have actually contacted others and shared with people their ideas. I was under the impression of only Voucherous... but it was like Supremacy, Pingoo, and even The Mood Diary (in an interview o.o). Everyone is so into it, and you can't help but getting even more inspired yourself. I think everyone presented really well. Though that session was just kinda like a selling yourself session... like a practice for the poster session LOL.

I must say that I absolutely lovwe Sticky Wars xD Maybe I'm biased since I like text based strategy games, but it's a niche, and it's like the dream of someone who plays that game to do that, so Chuan Yeong is living that HAHA. I adore the idea on Facebook, even if the execution wasn't awesome then, it's getting discernibly better, even if there is a long way to go and so much balancing. So excited to see how it goes and I hope it is continued after CS3216. Please!

Now, back to TopsyTuriva :P Short entry here, but I'm typing this out while my tablet reboots... work beckons

No comments:

Post a Comment